- Black coat to the dry cleaners so that my mother will not be embarrassed of me when I wear it in public.
- Pants & jeans to the seamstress for hemming.
- Sign my baby girl up for pre-K.
- Organize kitchen.
- Organize desk at home. It's a mess.
- Clean out kids' closets.
- Coffee with Amber.
- Lunch with Melinda.
- Visit with Melissa.
- Run like crazy. Either treadmill or outside if the weather's OK.
- Cook real food (not boxed) every night for the Medinas.
- Cook extra stuff to freeze for when I'm back at work.
- Shop for upcoming 5-day trip to Cabo San Lucas.
- Organize family photos.
- Update blog with more cancer thoughts.
- Read. Currently reading "Emperor of Maladies: A Biography of Cancer." And "Of Dying...Of Living," a collection of poetry, prose and sketches from a young mother who caught her breast cancer too late.
- Take the Medina babies to the zoo.
- Do this "Masterpieces" thing I found on Pinterest.
Friday, February 17, 2012
I have not had a full week off of work since Mario and I got married in 2005. I'm in between jobs for the next week and a day. Here's what I'm going to accomplish: