Friday, February 17, 2012

Unemployment Opportunities

I have not had a full week off of work since Mario and I got married in 2005. I'm in between jobs for the next week and a day. Here's what I'm going to accomplish:

  • Black coat to the dry cleaners so that my mother will not be embarrassed of me when I wear it in public.
  • Pants & jeans to the seamstress for hemming.
  • Sign my baby girl up for pre-K.
  • Organize kitchen.
  • Organize desk at home. It's a mess.
  • Clean out kids' closets.
  • Coffee with Amber.
  • Lunch with Melinda.
  • Visit with Melissa.
  • Run like crazy. Either treadmill or outside if the weather's OK.
  • Cook real food (not boxed) every night for the Medinas.
  • Cook extra stuff to freeze for when I'm back at work.
  • Shop for upcoming 5-day trip to Cabo San Lucas.
  • Organize family photos.
  • Update blog with more cancer thoughts.
  • Read. Currently reading "Emperor of Maladies: A Biography of Cancer." And "Of Dying...Of Living," a collection of poetry, prose and sketches from a young mother who caught her breast cancer too late.
  • Take the Medina babies to the zoo.
  • Do this "Masterpieces" thing I found on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm May and I've just recently begun to gеt into what you're referfing to. I don't know where you’re finding yоuг infο, but greаt јob anyway.
    I ought to devοte sοme time learnіng
    and unԁerstanding much mοre. Thanks for the article:
    thіs is just ωhat I wаs loοkіng for for my misѕion.


    My web-site ... econsultancy.com

    ReplyDelete