Thursday, January 24, 2013

New melons for Melanie

Here's why I'm already getting an upgrade to my new boobs, as illustrated in these photos of my melons.

These are my melons. (I know it's citrus. Work with me here. A cantaloupe would have been an exaggeration.)























These are my melons from the inside. (Different camera angle. Sorry about that.)























These are my melons after the breast surgeon scraped all the tissue out. She saved the skin and trashed the tissue. (And we're back to camera A.)























These are my melons after the plastic surgeon put the implants in. (Another angle.)























A close-up of the implants -- a little wrinkly inside my melons. It's not the plastic surgeon's fault. Plastic surgery, I've discovered, is far more art than science.























Fat from my belly and flanks. (Yes, I said flanks. That's what the plastic surgeon called the junk in my trunk.)























Flank and belly fat grafted to the insides of my melons.























New melons for Melanie!

2 comments:

  1. I really like it when individuals come together and share
    ideas. Great blog, keep it up!

    Here is my homepage; 56493

    ReplyDelete